IT Project Manager - MES (m/f/d)
We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of IT Project Manager - MES (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- You will have end-to-end responsibility for MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) projects from project planning and resource allocation to on-time delivery within budget with high satisfaction of key stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for risk management, reporting and communication with the steering committee.
- You communicate extensively with key stakeholders to support active change and adoption management.
- You drive continuous improvement of project management processes and methodologies.
- You will champion MES topics and technologies that support the safe achievement of business requirements and goals.
Who you are
- You have successfully (co-)managed complex IT projects, ideally with a focus on MES implementations or similar experience
- You have expert knowledge in manufacturing processes and various systems, preferably MES.
- You have solid experience in Agile/Waterfall project management methodologies
- You are a fluent English speaker
- You have the willingness for occasional travels to Knauf locations on all continents
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A great multicultural team that jointly shapes our Global IT Transformation
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- A brand new, state-of-the-art loft office
- Relocation & visa support
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the KNAUF Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks to life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.
- Plants & Engineering
- Germany - Kitzingen (near Würzburg)
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Germany - Kitzingen (near Würzburg)
Workplace & Culture
(Click below to explore more)
About Knauf IT
Knauf IT is a driving force behind the global growth and digital transformation of the family-owned Knauf Group, one of the world's leading manufacturers of building materials. More than 500 experts at Knauf IT are supporting 40,000 employees and the customers of the Knauf Group with modern IT solutions and services at over 300 locations worldwide. Our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit form the basis for the successful growth to more than 12,6 billion Euro annual sales.
IT Project Manager - MES (m/f/d)
Loading application form