Network Architect (m/f/d)
We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of Network Architect (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- Define and review global network architecture standards that address Knauf's requirements
- Partner with service providers and network hardware/software vendors to define solution configurations that leverage the latest capabilities
- Define and implement service standards and practices that align IT services with business requirements.
- Define and monitor adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLA) and industry best practices
- Provide integrated network solutions for Knauf that incorporates wireless and wired access, data center and hybrid cloud connectivity, remote access as well as network security
- Provide guidance on our highly complex project that requires in-depth knowledge of one or more specialized architecture areas
Who you are
- Extensive experience in network architecture, design, and operations
- Profound experience in the conception, strategy and architecture of network solutions.
- Detailed understanding of core network technologies (Routing, Switching, wireless, MPLS, tunneling, QoS etc.)
- Solid knowledge in the implementation of security, IAM, network and hybrid cloud environment
- Experience in network automation and troubleshooting methodologies
- Ideally certifications like TOGAF, ITIL or COBIT
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A great multicultural team that jointly shapes our Global IT Transformation
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- A brand new, state-of-the-art loft office
- Relocation & visa support
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the KNAUF Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks to life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.
- Plants & Engineering
- Germany - Kitzingen (near Würzburg)
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Germany - Kitzingen (near Würzburg)
Workplace & Culture
(Click below to explore more)
About Knauf IT
Knauf IT is a driving force behind the global growth and digital transformation of the family-owned Knauf Group, one of the world's leading manufacturers of building materials. More than 500 experts at Knauf IT are supporting 40,000 employees and the customers of the Knauf Group with modern IT solutions and services at over 300 locations worldwide. Our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit form the basis for the successful growth to more than 12,6 billion Euro annual sales.
Network Architect (m/f/d)
Loading application form