We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of Solution Architect Authentication and Authorization (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- You are the link between the Active Directory team, the specialist departments and the manufacturer (Microsoft)
- You'll act as a service owner for this fundamental service and for the architecture and design, that is a key element in the overall Identity and Access Management strategy
• You develop our (cloud-based), multi-forest Active Directory, Azure AD, the Active Directory Federation Services and the internal PKI infrastructure as well as the support of cloud platforms for Microsoft Windows Server infrastructures and Okta integration
• You develop strategic concepts, controls and optimize the authentication and authorization structures
• You will support customer projects for application deployments in the hybrid cloud or SaaS
• You'll define and maintain IT infrastructure services, continuous improve our IT services and implement the IT infrastructure strategy and new IT services
Who you are
- You have sound knowledge of Active Directory, Federation Services (ADFS) and Lightweight Directory Services (ADLDS), Microsoft Certificate Authority, Azure AD and Privileged Access Management or similar
• You worked with cloud technologies and gained knowledge of the Microsoft environment as well as common automations (e.g. PowerShell, RSAT Tool)
- You have very good knowledge in the operation and support of server infrastructures (2016/2019) or similar
- Ideally, you have experience in the overall process landscape of Identity and Access Management
- You are acknowledged as collaborative team player and appraised for your excellent strategic, analytical and resilient capabilities
• You are fluent in English – German is a plus
• You would be willing to relocate to Northern Bavaria, Germany or Katowice, Poland and travel occasionally from there to Knauf sites on all continents
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- Attractive remuneration and offers for individual old-age provision
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A brand new, state-of-the-art loft office
- Relocation support
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, etc.