IT Project Manager - OneCRM (m/f/d)
We usually respond within three days
- We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of IT Project Manager - OneCRM (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- You will be driving global template developments, roll-outs, upgrades and optimizations of complex CRM solutions
- You will lead the project planning and set-up as well as testing and go-live
- You will plan, control and report on budget, milestones and customer satisfaction
- You will intensively communicate with key stakeholders to support active change and adoption management
- You will act as functional lead to IT process managers, application specialists, developers, testers, key users and vendors
Who you are
- You have successfully led multiple complex IT projects focused on CRM solutions in multinational industrial organizations (inhouse or external) for more than 5 years
- You are experienced in CRM processes and market leading B2B solutions
- You know how to use various process and project management tools and methods e.g. ServiceNow, Jira, MS Project, PRINCE2, SCRUM (agile) – ideally supplemented by relevant certifications
- You have a university degree in computer science, business information systems or comparable
- You are fluent in English and ideally also able to communicate in German, or any other additional language
- You would be willing to travel regularly to Knauf sites in all continents
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A great multicultural team that jointly shapes our Global IT Transformation
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- A brand new, state-of-the-art loft office
- Relocation & visa support
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, etc.
- Marketing, Sales & Services
- Germany - Kitzingen (near Würzburg)
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Germany - Kitzingen (near Würzburg)
Workplace & Culture
(Click below to explore more)
About Knauf IT
Knauf IT is a driving force behind the global growth and digital transformation of the family-owned Knauf Group, one of the world's leading manufacturers of building materials. More than 500 experts at Knauf IT are supporting 40,000 employees and the customers of the Knauf Group with modern IT solutions and services at over 300 locations worldwide. Our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit form the basis for the successful growth to more than 12,6 billion Euro annual sales.
IT Project Manager - OneCRM (m/f/d)
Loading application form