Team Lead Data Management (m/f/d)
We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of Team Lead Data Management (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- You design and implement overarching data governance processes according to regulations and steer GDPR-related topics in close collaboration with Knauf legal
- You consult business on the definition of data quality, data modeling and meta data standards and processes and develop data access management models
- You evaluate the impact of local and application-specific data access models on the common data access model and ensures their compatibility
- You provide vendor & platform management for Data Governance, Metadata Management and Data Quality systems
- You (co)lead improvement projects and control the project portfolio related to data management activities and maintain the organizational structure of Knauf’s Data Management team
Who you are
- You are willing to travel occasionally to Knauf locations on all continents
- You have a proven track record in designing and implementing data management processes in large global enterprises
- You are able to set a clear data management vision and translate this into executable strategies
- You have a broad knowledge of data governance, metadata management and data quality platforms
- You are familiar with various project and process management methods and tools, e.g. Prince2, COBIT, Scrum/Agile
- You have a university degree in business, economics, computer science or comparable
- You are acknowledged as an empathic leader and collaborative team player with a solid balance of analytical skills.
- You have excellent communication, moderation, influencing and problem-solving skills at all management levels and fluent in English
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A great multicultural team that jointly shapes our Global IT Transformation
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- A brand new, state-of-the-art loft office
- Relocation & visa support
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, etc.
- Data & Analytics
- Germany - Kitzingen (near Würzburg)
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Germany - Kitzingen (near Würzburg)
Workplace & Culture
(Click below to explore more)
About Knauf IT
Knauf IT is a driving force behind the global growth and digital transformation of the family-owned Knauf Group, one of the world's leading manufacturers of building materials. More than 500 experts at Knauf IT are supporting 40,000 employees and the customers of the Knauf Group with modern IT solutions and services at over 300 locations worldwide. Our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit form the basis for the successful growth to more than 12,6 billion Euro annual sales.
Team Lead Data Management (m/f/d)
Loading application form