We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position as Application Specialist - Intranet (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- You customize, configure and parametrize systems
- You collaborate with Project and Process Managers to prepare technical concepts based on functional requirements
- You collaborate with the development team(s) to develop and test user requirements
- You prepare technical documentation
Who you are
- You bring a university degree in IT or Engineering and at least 2+ years of professional experience in working with SharePoint technologies
- You are experience in SharePoint Online, Content Management Systems (CMS) or Web Systems
- Additionally, you gained experience in business analysis or quality assurance related to communication platforms
- You are a fluent English speaker, German would be an asset
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A great multicultural team that jointly shapes our Global IT Transformation
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- A brand new, state-of-the-art loft office
- Visa support
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.