We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position as a MuleSoft Developer (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- You develop data asset integration points for our Data-as-a-service (DaaS)-Platform
- You support the Integration Solution Architect(s) with opportunities for technical improvement
- You perform unit tests, quality assurance of data integration, code review and documentation of technical specifications
- You maintain and continuously improve the CI/CD pipeline by performing technical deployments
- You provide on-call support, incident response and incident management
Who you are
- You bring a university degree in IT or Engineering and in-depth MuleSoft experience with understanding of API-led connectivity architecture
- You have extensive knowledge of handling & querying relational and non-relational databases
- You are confident with test automation frameworks, especially with MUnit
- You are an expert in at least one programming language (JAVA or C#)
- You are experienced in microservices architecture and containerization (ideally with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift & similar)
- You are a fluent English speaker
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A great multicultural team that jointly shapes our Global IT Transformation
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.