We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of Team Lead Application Operation (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
You manage all SAP Application Operations including ERP, PI and Business Warehouse.
- You ensure services and service Level for the SAP applications, delivering support globally 24/7
- You define KPIs & ensure system monitoring
- You support Release management, including transport management & change management of major or minor SAP releases
- You continuously improve processes, tools, procedures as well as organization / responsibilities
- You develop own people and skills
- You continually assess the skills of the SAP AO to meet business demand and strategy
Who you are
You bring a university degree in IT or Engineering and already gained 5+ years experience as SAP professional developer
- Ideally, you bring ITIL service management knowledge as well as project management and team management experience
- You gained experience in IT services such as material management, production planning, warehouse management and plant maintenance
- You are an excellent communicator and moderator
- You are a fluent English speaker, German would be an asset
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A great multicultural team that jointly shapes our Global IT Transformation
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, etc.