We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of SAP Basis Junior (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- You will be delivering regular Basis support in a middle range SAP environment with HANA, MAxDB and DB4 databases.
- You will execute SAP basis and technology activities for existing productive and non-productive environments for various SAP solutions
- You will provide project support for rollout of additional modules and new SAP technologies.
- You will ensure compliance with all relevant central IT computing standards, policies and methodologies
Who you are
- You bring a university degree and 2+ years of expertise with SAP Basis as well as 1+ year within HANA, MaxDB or DB4
- You have a proven track record in administering complex SAP environments, and you have an IT Service Management certification (ITIL)
- You have an analytical approach, a problem solver mentality with a strong can-do and get-things-done approach
- You have a very strong service attitude, and you’re a proactive team player
- You are a communicator and enabler
- You are a fluent English and Polish speaker, German would be an asset
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A great multicultural team that jointly shapes our Global IT Transformation
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, etc.