We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of Service Desk Agent 1st Line (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- Act as the first point of contact via hotline, email and ticketing system
- Investigate, resolve and/or escalate of all tickets reported to the Service Desk
- Achieve a high 1st level resolution rate w/ adequate documentation
- Initial assessment of the incident / service request
- Resolve as many tickets as possible and in line with internal procedures and personal authorization level
- Escalate to 2nd level / dispatch local onsite support in case physical intervention required
- Comply w/ procedures, segregation of duties and service levels
- Contribute to knowledge management
- Perform other activities provided by your Team Coordinator/Lead
Who you are
- You have 1 + years experience in Infrastructure support service desk or relevant experience in supporting user desktops
- You are familiarity with desktop OS ( Windows 7 / Windows 10)
- You have basic knowledge about troubleshooting of applications running on OS
(Outlook, MS Office, SCCM)
- You have experience basic hardware issues troubleshooting / drivers support
- Fluent in one of Service Desk languages: German / French
- Fluent English required
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A great multicultural team that jointly shapes our Global IT Transformation
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, etc.