Project Management Officer (m/f/d)
We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of Project Management Officer (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- Create, consolidate and review status reports.
- Ensure that project members adhere to project management standard and stick to defined timelines
- Arrange regular Project / Program Meetings and document important action points & decisions
- Creation of critical management presentations to convince stakeholders about the strategic direction going forward
- Understand portfolio management methodologies and ensure the proposed measures/initiatives are properly assessed based on technical and business priorities and value
- Ensure onboarding and offboarding of project members (from a process perspective)
Who you are
- You have an academic degree in Business Administration, Business Information systems, or in a similar field
- Profound experience in project standards, project management, relevant tools and reporting
- Ability to understand a wide area of technical and business topics and being able to aggregate complex information in order to make the best decision for the business
- Completer and finisher mentality, chasing after input from project members and motivated to get things done
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A great multicultural team that jointly shapes our Global IT Transformation
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- A brand new, state-of-the-art loft office
- Relocation & visa support
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, etc.
- Plants & Engineering
- Germany - Kitzingen (near Würzburg)
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Germany - Kitzingen (near Würzburg)
Workplace & Culture
(Click below to explore more)
About Knauf IT
Knauf IT is a driving force behind the global growth and digital transformation of the family-owned Knauf Group, one of the world's leading manufacturers of building materials. More than 500 experts at Knauf IT are supporting 40,000 employees and the customers of the Knauf Group with modern IT solutions and services at over 300 locations worldwide. Our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit form the basis for the successful growth to more than 12,6 billion Euro annual sales.
Project Management Officer (m/f/d)
Loading application form