SAP Basis Specialist (m/f/d)
We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of SAP Basis Specialist (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- Solid experience in SAP Basis, covering daily support, regular daily maintenance up to installation&upgrade in a medium to large size SAP environment, 24x7
- Administration and configuration of HANA, DB4 and MaxDB databases.
- Configuration of Solution Manager for system/landscape monitoring purposes.
- Experience with the Maintenance Planer for patch & upgrade purposes and SAP Add-Ons / Support Packages implementation
- Monitoring and troubleshooting daily problems in SAP systems to ensure stability and performance, batch job controlling, transport management, implementing of SAP OSS Notes
Who you are
- Track record in administering complex SAP environments
- IT Service Management certification (ITIL)
- Very strong service attitude and proactive team player
- Analytical approach, problem solver mentality with a strong can-do and get-things-done approach
- Fundamentals of technical project lead experience are nice to have
- Previous experience with managing stakeholders at various levels is nice to have
- Communicator and enabler
- Positive, collaborative personality"
- You are a Creative, analytical thinker with early adopter mentality
- You are a proactive team player with very strong service attitude
and analytical skills
- You are a fluent English speaker, German would be an asset
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A great multicultural team that jointly shapes our Global IT Transformation
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- A brand new, state-of-the-art loft office
- Relocation & visa support
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, etc.
- SAP Systems
- Malaysia - Subang Jaya (IT Service Center)
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Malaysia - Subang Jaya (IT Service Center)
Workplace & Culture
(Click below to explore more)
About Knauf IT
Knauf IT is a driving force behind the global growth and digital transformation of the family-owned Knauf Group, one of the world's leading manufacturers of building materials. More than 500 experts at Knauf IT are supporting 40,000 employees and the customers of the Knauf Group with modern IT solutions and services at over 300 locations worldwide. Our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit form the basis for the successful growth to more than 12,6 billion Euro annual sales.
SAP Basis Specialist (m/f/d)
Loading application form