We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of QA Engineer (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- You develop the test strategy and define and implement standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- You create structured test plans (e.g. functional API tests, smoke tests, regression tests) and test cases
- You carry out manual and automated tests (e.g. unit, integration and load tests) and document the progress and results
- You identify, track and fix errors that occur during testing in the software
- You'll explore new tools, technologies, and test procedures, and drive innovation to streamline testing processes
Who you are
- You have already worked as a QA Engineer or in a similar function in an international agile environment
- You have experience in API Testing and Regression Testing
- You have expert knowledge in test automation techniques, various test methods, tools (Java, Cucumber, rest-assured)
- You have experience in the design of test cases and their execution
- You have good knowledge of at least one programming or scripting language of agile methods & DevOps principles, ideally supplemented by certifications
- You are a team player with strong communication skills within IT and vis-à-vis business at all levels
- Basic knowledge about spring-boot and Azure Infrastructure(CosmosDB, Service Apps, Logic Apps) will be an asset
- You are a fluent English speaker
We all shape our lives in our own way. As an employer, we are an important part that indirectly supports this with a wide range of offers, as well as providing security and reliability for all employees. This includes, among other things:
Security: Permanent employment contract in a stable, successful family owned business
Flexibility: A wide time window for flexible working and weekly home office days
Fitness and health: Discounts on various sports and leisure activities, active health promotion, private health care, occupational safety, and more
Time Savings: parking and direct access to public transport (train, bus)
Feel Welcome: Welcome days and individual onboarding, company and team events
Personal career and career development: Individual support for extra-occupational studies, further education and training courses
Benefits and vouchers: Employee vouchers and discounts with well-known brands as well as discounted employee purchasing
Inspiring work environment: Our nicely designed office offers you an environment that fosters creativity and productivity. We love coming together as a team here!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the KNAUF Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks to life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, etc.