QA Engineer (m/f/d)
We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of QA Engineer (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- You develop the test strategy and define and implement standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- You create structured test plans (e.g. functional API tests, smoke tests, regression tests) and test cases
- You carry out manual and automated tests (e.g. unit, integration and load tests) and document the progress and results
- You identify, track and fix errors that occur during testing in the software
- You'll explore new tools, technologies, and test procedures, and drive innovation to streamline testing processes
Who you are
- You have already worked as a QA Engineer or in a similar function in an international agile environment
- You have expert knowledge in test automation techniques, various test methods, tools and frameworks
- You have experience in the design of test cases and their execution
- You have good knowledge of at least one programming or scripting language of agile methods & DevOps principles, ideally supplemented by certifications
- You are a team player with strong communication skills within IT and vis-à-vis business at all levels
- You are a fluent English speaker
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A great multicultural team that jointly shapes our Global IT Transformation
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the KNAUF Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks to life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, etc.
- Data & Analytics
- Poland - Katowice (IT Service Center)
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Poland - Katowice (IT Service Center)
Workplace & Culture
(Click below to explore more)
About Knauf IT
Knauf IT is a driving force behind the global growth and digital transformation of the family-owned Knauf Group, one of the world's leading manufacturers of building materials. More than 500 experts at Knauf IT are supporting 40,000 employees and the customers of the Knauf Group with modern IT solutions and services at over 300 locations worldwide. Our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit form the basis for the successful growth to more than 12,6 billion Euro annual sales.
QA Engineer (m/f/d)
Loading application form