We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- You ensure excellent user experience by providing 2nd level support for data integration developments and activities within the ecosystem of our Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) platform
- You analyse, resolve, and report incidents and escalate unresolved incidents
- You ensure compliance with procedures, clear segregation of duties and service levels
- You contribute to knowledge management, including collaboration with the DevOps team to support technical improvements
Who you are
- You have experience with user support of MuleSoft API-led integration or in a similar field
- You are skilled in ITIL Service Management, ideally in complex international organizations
- You have working experience in coding languages for software development
- You are a strong service orientated person with a can-do mentality
- You are fluent in English
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A great multicultural team that jointly shapes our Global IT Transformation
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the KNAUF Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks to life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, etc.