We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as ground-breaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of IT Infrastructure Project Manager (m/f/d) with the Global Digital Workplace Program could be an ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- You will play an active role in the Global Knauf IT Infrastructure transformation
- You will have a key role in contributing to the development and upgrade of the Global Digital Workplace strategy and roadmap
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end project management of small, medium, or large complexity projects (or a combination) and upholding the highest standards of project management methodology including regular and effective communication with key stakeholders, reporting, governance, change management and thorough risk management
- You will learn and adapt to the currently exercised project management methodology at Knauf IT, at the same time you would challenge the status quo for improvement opportunities
- You will contribute to transforming the Knauf IT Global Digital Workplace Program into a strategic function of true global nature by ensuring projects are well structured, effectively planned, and efficiently executed
- You will be an ambassador at the forefront of setting delivery and project management standards within the DWE Program while managing key project risks and issues within the infrastructure community
- You will convert innovative digital workplace themes and technologies to support the achievement of business needs and goals
Who you are
- You have more than 7 years of IT Project Management experience dealing with projects of various sizes and complexities
- You are excellent in managing "global" stakeholders - EMEA, APAC, Americas, etc. as well as you prefer working in an international and diverse " work environment"
- You have successfully managed complex digital workplace and/or IT infrastructure projects in multinational organizations (in-house or as consultant), ideally in the manufacturing industry with multi-cloud environments
- You have in-depth knowledge of digital workplace/IT infrastructure topics (e.g., end user computing, Microsoft 365, Azure, Apple Mac), technologies and best practices (e.g., device provisioning, automation, etc.)
- You have excellent knowledge and experience of the project and program lifecycle, including development of business cases, mobilization of programs, development, delivery, release and project closure
- You have PMP (preferred) or IPMA Level B/C certification and proficient in MS Office suite, MS Project and MS Visio
- You have great analytical skills and a "can do" mentality as well as you are an empathetic team player
- You have excellent communication, influencing and problem-solving skills within IT and with the business at all levels
- You understand business change management and communication planning
teams, potentially across multiple organizations and locations
- You are fluent in English
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- Attractive remuneration and offers for individual old-age provision
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.