We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of Lead Service Owner Security (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- Lead a team of security experts and drive the design and creation of new security services, but also improve already existing ones
- Create security roadmap and target security pictures for the whole organization and evaluate current security state of the organization and advise on the improvements
- Collaborate with other security teams (e.g. CISO office, SOC, network security, OT security)
- Support and consult project teams with security expertise (security assessment, threats mitigation)
- Be a security advisor with broad knowledge across many IT security areas as well as a developer for security guidelines and security best practices
Who you are
- Diploma/Master’s degree in computer science, or equivalent with business experience in an international environment
- 9+ years of proven experience within security roles, including hands-on experience
- Broad knowledge across defensive and offensive security areas
- Practical technical experience and deep understanding within at least 2-3 of the following areas: Security Monitoring, Infrastructure Security, Cloud Security, IAM/PAM, Application Security, Endpoint Security, Vulnerability Management, Incident Response, Email Security, Penetration Testing, Security Architecture, Threat Intelligence, Threat Modelling, DevSecOps, Security-by-Design, Zero Trust
- Extensive knowledge of security frameworks and security standards such as: ISO27001, NIST CSF, MITRE AT&CK, SANS, CIS, etc.
- Experience with creating of (security) architectures (HLD/LLD) and presenting to the management
- Technical certifications: cloud security (Azure preferred), Security+, SANS, OSCP, PNPT
- Non-technical certifications: CEH, CISSP, CISM, ITIL, etc., further security certifications are plus
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A great multicultural team that jointly shapes our Global IT Transformation
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- A brand new, state-of-the-art loft office
- Relocation & visa support
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 41,500 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 15.4 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.