We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- Develop RICEF objects according to technical concepts in time, budget and quality.
- Perform Technical deployment (transports), Unit tests and provide support.
- Collaborate with solution architect for:
- Opportunities for technical improvements
- Incident reporting and analysis
Who you are
- University degree in IT/engineering/economy
- 5+ years experience as SAP Professional / ABAP Developer or similar technical role
- Strong skills related to:
- ABAP (preffered experience in SD module)
- ABAP OO
- SAPscript, Smartforms, Adobe Forms
- User Exits, BADI, Enhancements
- RFC / BAPIs
- Additional assets:
- IDOCs / EDI / Web Services / REST / Odata
- Software Design Patterns & Best Practices
- ITIL Service Mgt. Knowledge
- Technical development expertise
- Project and support experience
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A great multicultural team that jointly shapes our Global IT Transformation
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- A brand new, state-of-the-art loft office
- Visa support
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.