We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of ServiceNow Application Specialist - Global IT (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- Focusing on incidents and requests opened by Users (related to ITSM or ITBM)
- Cooperating with other Teams to improving ServiceNow Tool
- Working in international Team to improving solutions and resolving issues as Second Level Support
- Comply w/ procedures, segregation of duties and service levels
- Contribute to knowledge management
- Perform other activities provided by Team Lead/Coordinator
Who you are
- You have 2+ years experience in ServiceNow support.
- You are focused on ITSM and ITBM ServiceNow module
- You own CSA Certificate
- Any additional Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) certificate will be advantage
- You have experience in Reporting in ServiceNow
- Ideally, you bring ITIL service management knowledge
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- Attractive remuneration
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, etc.