We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- Customize, configure and parametrize systems according to technical concepts in time, budget and quality
- Technical Specifications especially for Interfaces
- Unit tests
- Technical deployment (transports)
- Data migration
- Hand-Over to Service desk
- Solution related System monitoring
- 3rd level support
- Collaborates with solution architects and Program/Process Managers for:
- Opportunities for technical improvements
- Incident reporting and analysis
- Specialization in the area of Supply Chain Planning
- Implementation of technical concepts
Who you are
- University degree in IT or Engineering
- 2+ years' experience in Azure (administration / development)
- 2+ years' experience in Net Framework & SQL Database, XML, JSON
- ITIL Service Mgt. Knowledge
- Proven know-how in Azure Platform
- Know-how in Net Framework Development & SQL Databases
- Experience in Supply Chain processes.
- Basic understanding of SAP infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of the integration tools SAP, Mulesoft
- Safe handling of Microsoft Office products
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Moderation and facilitation
- Excellent communication skills
- Structured working method
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A great multicultural team that jointly shapes our Global IT Transformation
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.