We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of Infrastructure Specialist-Communication (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- You will be responsible for systems and support day-to-day operations within the field of mobile devices and unified communication as a member of communication team
- Maintain and administrative MDM Infrastructure based on MS Intune
- Maintain and administrative MS Skype and MS Teams environment
- Maintain and administrative telephony system based on MX One solution
- Keep the system stable and updated
- Test and document new functions and services
- Troubleshoot, work on tickets on 3rd level support
- Implement new features.
Who you are
- Experienced professional in IT infrastructure objects
- Knowledgeable about Skype, Teams and Intune infrastructure administration
- Knowledgeable about IT services related to: MS Exchange Server, Skype for Business, Mobile device management, Office 365
- You have good verbal and written communication skills, and you are service oriented
- You have a strong foresight for new solutions and services
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are able to work in an international enviroment
- You have fluency in English, German will be an asset
- ITIL foundation and Microsoft Azure certifications will be an asset
- You have Universtity degree in IT or Engineering
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- Attractive remuneration
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.