We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of IT Test Manager (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- Support Tester while generating test case based on analysis of specifications and requirements
- Consult project team members in all topics of test management – test planning, test automation, test data management
- Test data management – work with different stakeholders to co-ordinate and organize test data relevant for different phases of SAP testing.
- Develop detail test plan, and execute with focus on the outcome and end goals
- Manage detailed test plans for all test phases in test management tools like SAP Solution Manager
- Work closely with Program/Project Managers in managing test scope, budget, risks and periodically report the progress, challenges, possible solutions etc. to the senior management
Who you are
- A degree in information technology, industrial engineering, computer science or similar
- Several years of relevant professional test management background in a consulting company or similar in-house position within a global organization
- Proven success in the management and delivery of test management services in complex IT projects while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Strong IT background preferably in SAP and SCM Background
- Experience in usage of SAP Solution Manager, Jira and XRay are beneficial
- Comprehensive experience in test management and methods like ISTQB FL / Certified Tester
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A great multicultural team that jointly shapes our Global IT Transformation
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- A brand new, state-of-the-art loft office
- Relocation & visa support
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.