We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of IT Process Manager - Supply Chain Planning (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- You support in the roll-out, upgrade and optimization of complex supply chain planning solutions (e.g. Blue Yonder)
- You advise on the redesign of logistics processes and develop suitable IT-based solutions to meet availability and quality goals
- You define technical specifications for software development (standards, design patterns, test cases, scenarios) and manage the life cycle of designed solutions
- You identify and recommend new technologies and other relevant innovations to make further improvements
- You work in international and divers teams to promote the transformation within Knauf
Who you are
- You convince with significant experience in the design, implementation, and improvement of IT-based Supply Chain planning processes - ideally with active change management or similar experience
- Deep understanding of supply chain processes (Integrated Business Planning, Sales & Operations Planning, Demand Planning, Supply Planning) and solutions supporting ATP or CTP (ideally Blue Yonder or SAP)
- You are a team player with a good mix of business process and IT Knowledge
- You know how to use various process and project management methods and tools pragmatically
- Fluent English and ideally German skills
- Willingness to travel occasional to Knauf sites on all continents
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A great multicultural team that jointly shapes our Global IT Transformation
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- A brand new, state-of-the-art loft office
- Relocation & visa support
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.