We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of IT Program Manager - Procurement (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- Translate Knauf IT and unit strategy into concrete plan, roadmaps and initiatives in the Area of Procurement
- Manage strategy fulfilment incl. budgets and overall delivery to meet quality targets.
- Drive, coordinate and control cross- program alignment between projects
- Continuously improve processes, tools, procedures as well as organization / responsibilities and drive the global standardization
- Intensively communicate with key stakeholders (e.g. steering committee) to support active change and adoption management
- You continuously scan for relevant innovations and new technologies to identify further potential for improving strategic and operative procurement processe
Who you are
- You have a strong track record in leading IT projects focused on procurement
- You have a profound knowledge of procurement solutions, Cloud and AI technologies, like Jaggaer, SAP Ariba or similar
- Leadership and excellent management skills incl. people management and extensive methodological expertise
- Ability to collaboratively provide direction and guidance to teams and strong communication skills
- Focus on delivering on financial and qualitative targets
- Team player with a good mix of business process and IT Knowledge
- Willingness to travel occasional to Knauf sites on all continents
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A great multicultural team that jointly shapes our Global IT Transformation
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- A brand new, state-of-the-art loft office
- Relocation & visa support
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.