We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of Senior Application Specialist Operation-ALM (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- Manage SAP Application Operations for ERP
- Ensure Services and Service Level for SAP applications delivering Support globally
- Define KPIs & ensure system monitoring
- Ensure all SAP Operations processes & related support processes
- Support release management including transport management & change management of major and minor SAP releases
- Operate as gatekeeper to ensure the quality of new SAP solutions
- Manage integrational aspects to meet availability/ quality targets
- Continuously improve processes, tools, procedures as well as organization/ responsibilities
- Exchange experience with other stakeholders
- Interact with the Projects and Programs to improve processes
Who you are
- Knowledgeable of SAP Solution Manager modules: Change Management. Test Suite, Project and Process Management, Business Process Monitoring, Custom Code Management, Data Volume Management
- You have strong understanding of SAP infrastructure and SAP development workbench
- You have good understanding of Change Management and adjacent modules in ServiceNow
- You read and debug ABAP and ABAP/OO programs
- You safe handle Microsoft Office products
- You have 5+ experience as SAP professional application specialist
- You have technical development expertise
- ITIL Service Management knowledge would be an asset
- University degree in IT or Finance or similar
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- Attractive remuneration
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.