We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of IT Project Manager - CIO Office (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- You lead the releases, upgrade, and optimization of our ServiceNow platform
- You coordinate and monitor the project objectives in terms of resources, time, quality, and budget
- You are responsible for project planning and set-up, as well as testing and go-live activities
- You act as functional lead to IT process managers, developers, testers, and key users
- You gather, provide, and document regular updates and reporting from/to project teams, program management, and other stakeholders.
- You drive communication with key stakeholders (e.g. steering committee) to support active change and adoption management
Who you are
- You have a strong track record in (co-)leading IT projects
- You possess strong people and communication skills, and you are able to interact with stakeholders on all levels
- You have ideally experience in ServiceNow IT Business Management Module
- You are a team player with a good mix of business process and IT Knowledge
- You know how to use various project management methods and tools like ServiceNow, Jira, Confluence and have initial expertise with agile methods
- You are fluent in English
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A great multicultural team that jointly shapes our Global IT Transformation
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- A brand new, state-of-the-art loft office
- Relocation & visa support
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.