IT Process Manager IAM (m/f/d)
We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of Process Manager IAM (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- You will be driving the design and continuous improvement of complex IAM solutions in close collaboration with business partners
- You will consult on the optimization of IAM processes and design proper IT-based solutions to meet availability and quality targets
- You will define technical specifications for SW-development (standards, design patterns, test cases, scenarios) and manage the life cycle of designed solutions
- You will actively scan for relevant innovations and new technologies to identify further potential for improving IAM solutions and processes using OKTA
- Potential analysis for new features of the regular Okta releases
Who you are
- University Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant field and/or equivalent industry experience
- 10+ years’ Experience as an Architect, Analyst, Technical Engineer, or similar role in the Identity and Security
- Experience with relevant certifications in development/administration, design and configuration of IAM platforms such as OKTA
- You are familiar with LCM - joiners, movers, leavers, application federation - SAML, OIDC, SCIM and many other IAM terms
- You have a good mix of competences in IAM business process and project management concepts and tools e.g., ServiceNow, Jira, PRINCE2, SCRUM (agile)
- You are fluent in English and ideally also able to communicate in German, or any other additional language
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A great multicultural team that jointly shapes our Global IT Transformation
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- A brand new, state-of-the-art loft office
- Relocation & visa support
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as a family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.
- Program & Project Functions
- Germany - Kitzingen (near Würzburg)
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Germany - Kitzingen (near Würzburg)
Workplace & Culture
(Click below to explore more)
About Knauf IT
Knauf IT is a driving force behind the global growth and digital transformation of the family-owned Knauf Group, one of the world's leading manufacturers of building materials. More than 500 experts at Knauf IT are supporting 40,000 employees and the customers of the Knauf Group with modern IT solutions and services at over 300 locations worldwide. Our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit form the basis for the successful growth to more than 12,6 billion Euro annual sales.
IT Process Manager IAM (m/f/d)
Loading application form