Project Manager – Strategic Projects
We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of Project Manager – Strategic Projects (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- You will play an active role in the global Knauf IT transformation and contribute greatly to strategic projects.
- Running projects of Strategic in nature such as (not limited to): implementing strategic frameworks in the organization, rolling out key initiatives, M&A projects.
- Contribute to transforming the Knauf IT by ensuring projects are structured, well planned, and executed to plan, budget and agreed scope.
- You understand the content and context of the projects you are responsible for and drive them to success beyond time, scop and budget. Effectively manage key project risks and issues. Learn and adapt quickly.
- Managing all project stakeholders and contribute relentlessly to smooth delivery of projects
Who you are
- 3 to 5 years’ of relevant experience with an eager and fast learning persona, with 2 years of project management experience preferably with global spread.
- You have knowledge and experience of all stages of the project and program lifecycle, including development of business cases, mobilization of programs and projects.
- Knowledge and exposure to M&A activities is a plus and you can develop, find ways to ensure success on topics which are new to the organization.
- You understand business change management and communication planning with Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You can be hands-on with little guidance on new topics and You are fluent in English , German is a plus
- Master’s degree in Business, Economics or similar International work experience is a plus
- You are willing to travel occasionally to Knauf locations on all continents.
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A great multicultural team that jointly shapes our Global IT Transformation
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- A brand new, state-of-the-art loft office
- Relocation & visa support
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.
- Germany - Kitzingen (near Würzburg)
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Germany - Kitzingen (near Würzburg)
Workplace & Culture
(Click below to explore more)
About Knauf IT
Knauf IT is a driving force behind the global growth and digital transformation of the family-owned Knauf Group, one of the world's leading manufacturers of building materials. More than 500 experts at Knauf IT are supporting 40,000 employees and the customers of the Knauf Group with modern IT solutions and services at over 300 locations worldwide. Our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit form the basis for the successful growth to more than 12,6 billion Euro annual sales.
Project Manager – Strategic Projects
Loading application form