IT Process Manager - CPQ (m/f/d)
We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of IT Process Manager - CPQ (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- You will be driving the design and continuous improvement of integrated CPQ solution and processes in close collaboration with business partners and global process owners
- You will be working on template creation, extension and rollout to our entities world-wide
- You will consult on the optimization of CPQ processes and design proper IT-based solutions to meet availability and quality targets
- You will define technical specifications for SW-development (standards, design patterns, test cases, scenarios) and manage the life cycle of designed solutions
- You will actively scan for relevant innovations and new technologies to identify further potential for improving the CPQ solutions and processes
- Potential analysis for new features of the regular CPQ releases from our software provider and best practises on the market
- Specification of the requirements, support of the agile implementation and acceptance
Who you are
- You bring significant experience in designing, implementing and improving IT-based CPQ processes in multinational industrial organizations (inhouse or external)
- You can leverage your know how about CPQ implementations and can identify the challenges of integrated process design with the surrounding processes of a CPQ solution
- You are familiar with Salesforce CPQ or similar CPQ Software market leaders and the integration into an overall customer and user experience as well as further corporate IT solutions
- You have a good mix of competences in CPQ business process and project management concepts and tools e.g. ServiceNow, Jira, MS Project, PRINCE2, SCRUM (agile)
- You are fluent in English and ideally also able to communicate in German, or any other additional language
- You would be willing to travel regularly to Knauf sites on all continents
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A great multicultural team that jointly shapes our Global IT Transformation
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- A brand new, state-of-the-art loft office
- Relocation & visa support
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.
- Program & Project Functions
- Germany - Kitzingen (near Würzburg), Germany - Munich
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Workplace & Culture
(Click below to explore more)
About Knauf IT
Knauf IT is a driving force behind the global growth and digital transformation of the family-owned Knauf Group, one of the world's leading manufacturers of building materials. More than 500 experts at Knauf IT are supporting 40,000 employees and the customers of the Knauf Group with modern IT solutions and services at over 300 locations worldwide. Our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit form the basis for the successful growth to more than 12,6 billion Euro annual sales.
IT Process Manager - CPQ (m/f/d)
Loading application form