We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, this could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- Drive and shape the vision for reporting solutions within specified business domains (e.g. finance, sales)
- Refine analytic solutions and policies in alignment with Business Product Owner and Lead Solution Architect and bridge the gap between Business Experts and developers in an agile team setting
- Consult on and enhance KPI designs to optimize business-relevant information usage
- Uphold methods ensuring data quality and process health from source to report
- Maintain key meta data platform components such as data catalogs and business glossaries
Who you are
- You have an university degree in business, IT, (industrial) engineering or a comparable qualification
- Expertise in workflows and processes in a specific business area (e.g. finance, sales)
- Hold comprehensive experience in data management, analytics, and data modeling
- Familiar with tools like Azure Data Fundamentals, SAP BI, Tableau, and Collibra
- Exhibit strong communication skills, problem-solving, and analytical thinking
- Team player with proven experience in agile frameworks
We all shape our lives in our own way. As an employer, we are an important part that indirectly supports this with a wide range of offers, as well as providing security and reliability for all employees. This includes, among other things:
Security: Permanent employment contract in a stable, successful family owned business
Flexibility: 38 working hours per week, 30 days of vacation, special leave for certain occasions, flextime account and a wide time window for flexible working and weekly home office days
Fitness and health: Discounts on various sports and leisure activities, active health promotion, company doctor, occupational safety, and more
Time Savings: Private parking and direct access to public transport (train, bus)
Future Planning: Support for capital-forming benefits and offers for personal retirement provisions
Feel Welcome: Welcome days and individual onboarding, company and team events
Personal career and career development: Individual support for extra-occupational studies, further education and training courses
Benefits and vouchers: Employee vouchers and discounts with well-known brands as well as discounted employee purchasing
- Relocation Support
Inspiring work environment: Our newly designed New Work office offers you an environment that fosters creativity and productivity. We love coming together as a team here!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 41,500 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 15,4 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. As a subsidiary, Knauf Digital GmbH has the mandate to drive commercial excellence through digitalization for all companies of the Knauf Group globally. Our mission is to rethink what it means to provide value to our customers and thereby drive growth for our businesses around the world.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.