We are on an exciting journey to building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership, and Menschlichkeit, this could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- You align and report all relevant decisions to the domain service owner, ensuring that service strategy is properly addressed within the related projects
- Creation of the service domain-relevant documentation (e.g. designs, reporting) and ensuring a continuous update of the information
- You support the execution of projects related to the optimization of Knauf Office Networks, such as the refreshment of the LAN/WLAN infrastructure and deployment
of a DDI solution
- Supervision/Audit the IT hardening activities, particularly on the firewall (Fortinet) roll-out
Who you are
- Diploma/Master degree in Computer Science, or equivalent with business experience
- You bring 5-8 years of experience in LAN/WLAN network implementation as well as a proven track record of LAN/WLAN architecture roles in a large global network footprint
- Exposure to working on large-scale LAN & WAN environments (10,000+ users), including routing and switching, segmentation, network security, and automation
- You have experience in Network Design of LAN and WLAN, architecture, and strategy in a Cisco environment at a global scale additionally accompanied by a Cisco certification or strong experience working in a Cisco-certified organization (CCNA minimum, CCNP/CCIE preferred)
- Skilled in Cisco SD-LAN technology and management tools (e.g. Cisco DNA Center, Cisco ISE, Cisco TrustSec)
- You are ideally knowledgeable in DNS, DHCP, and IPAM (DDI) solutions (e.g. Infoblox) as well
We all shape our lives in our own way. As an employer, we are an important part that indirectly supports this with a wide range of offers, as well as providing security and reliability for all employees. This includes, among other things:
Security: Permanent employment contract in a stable, successful family owned business
Flexibility: 38 working hours per week, 30 days of vacation, special leave for certain occasions, flextime account and a wide time window for flexible working and weekly home office days
Fitness and health: Discounts on various sports and leisure activities, active health promotion, company doctor, occupational safety, and more
Time Savings: Private parking and direct access to public transport (train, bus)
Future Planning: Support for capital-forming benefits and offers for personal retirement provisions
Feel Welcome: Welcome days and individual onboarding, company and team events
Personal career and career development: Individual support for extra-occupational studies, further education and training courses
Benefits and vouchers: Employee discounts with well-known brands as well as discounted employee purchasing
- Relocation Support
Inspiring work environment: Our newly designed New Work office offers you an environment that fosters creativity and productivity. We love coming together as a team here!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 41,500 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 15,4 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. As a subsidiary, Knauf Digital GmbH has the mandate to drive commercial excellence through digitalization for all companies of the Knauf Group globally. Our mission is to rethink what it means to provide value to our customers and thereby drive growth for our businesses around the world.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.