We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, this could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- You act as the technical lead for all Azure AD and Active Directory technical and design topics, contributing to future strategy decisions, local/global demands, and projects (including rollouts) and technical discussions with vendors/providers
- Responsibility for interactions with 3rd party vendors and internal operations teams for solution designs, implementation of projects, integrations, continuous improvement, and support advanced troubleshooting activities like conducting root cause analyses and identifying complex factual correlations
- You support the target design of authentication and authorization, including all relevant standards and industry best practices
- Integration of 3rd party applications like PAM or Okta into Azure AD, and creation and review of technical documentation
- You work on strategic concepts like RBAC to optimize the authorization structures and advise System Owners in the creation of technical roles
Who you are
- You have a diploma/master’s degree in computer science, or equivalent with business experience
- Ideally, you bring sound knowledge of Azure AD, Active Directory, Microsoft Certificate Authority, and Privileged Access Management
- You are knowledgeable of the Microsoft environment as well as common automation (e.g., Power Shell, MsGraph)
- Extensive experience in the overall process landscape of Identity and Access Management is an advantage
- You are acknowledged as a collaborative team player and appraised for your excellent strategic, analytical, and resilient capabilities
- Excellent communication in English – German is a plus
We all shape our lives in our own way. As an employer, we are an important part that indirectly supports this with a wide range of offers, as well as providing security and reliability for all employees. This includes, among other things:
Security: Permanent employment contract in a stable, successful family owned business
Flexibility: 38 working hours per week, 30 days of vacation, special leave for certain occasions, flextime account and a wide time window for flexible working and weekly home office days
Fitness and health: Discounts on various sports and leisure activities, active health promotion, company doctor, occupational safety, and more
Time Savings: Private parking and direct access to public transport (train, bus)
Future Planning: Support for capital-forming benefits and offers for personal retirement provisions
Feel Welcome: Welcome days and individual onboarding, company and team events
Personal career and career development: Individual support for extra-occupational studies, further education and training courses
Benefits and vouchers: Employee discounts with well-known brands as well as discounted employee purchasing
- Relocation Support
Inspiring work environment: Our newly designed New Work office offers you an environment that fosters creativity and productivity. We love coming together as a team here!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 41,500 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 15,4 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. As a subsidiary, Knauf Digital GmbH has the mandate to drive commercial excellence through digitalization for all companies of the Knauf Group globally. Our mission is to rethink what it means to provide value to our customers and thereby drive growth for our businesses around the world.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.