We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of IT Test Manager (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- You consult project team members on all topics of test management – test planning, test automation, test data management and provide regular reporting of test results to program and project management
- You develop a detailed test plan and execute it with a focus on the outcome and end goals while managing all test phases in test management tools like SAP Solution Manager
- You support our testers while generating test cases based on analysis of specifications and requirements, or managing and executing test sessions together
- You conduct test data management by working with different stakeholders to coordinate and organize test data relevant to different phases of SAP testing
- You manage IT test and UAT test execution, as well as maintain the test case library together with our Global Process Owners
- You will inject your expertise in industry standards and engineering to optimize our processes and provide training and coaching on test methodology
Who you are
- Ideally, you have a degree in information technology, industrial engineering, computer science or similar
- You bring several years of relevant professional test management background in a consulting company or similar in-house position within a global organization
- You have a proven track record of success in the management and delivery of test management services in complex IT projects as well as a strong IT background (preferably in SAP ERP S/4 Hana context)
- You are experienced in the usage of on solutions like SAP Solution Manager, Jira, or XRay are beneficial and comprehensive experience in test management and methods like ISTQB FL / Certified Tester
- You are a modern team player with a pronounced "can do" mentality, problem-solving skills, and entrepreneurial thinking in multi-culture project teams as an active driver
- Strong conflict resolution and communication skills at all management levels within IT and towards business in business fluent German and English
We all shape our lives in our own way. As an employer, we are an important part that indirectly supports this with a wide range of offers, as well as providing security and reliability for all employees. This includes, among other things:
Security: Permanent employment contract in a stable, successful family-owned business
Flexibility: 38 working hours per week, 30 days of vacation, special leave for certain occasions, flextime account, and a wide time window for flexible working and weekly home office days
Fitness and health: Discounts on various sports and leisure activities, active health promotion, company doctor, occupational safety, and more
Time Savings: Private parking and direct access to public transport (train, bus)
Future Planning: Support for capital-forming benefits and offers for personal retirement provisions
Feel Welcome: Welcome days and individual onboarding, company and team events
Personal career and career development: Individual support for extra-occupational studies, further education and training courses
Benefits and vouchers: Employee vouchers and discounts with well-known brands as well as discounted employee purchasing
- Relocation Support
Inspiring work environment: Our newly designed New Work office offers you an environment that fosters creativity and productivity. We love coming together as a team here!
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the Knauf Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.